Great Advice On Major Aspects In Korea Travel

Some New Guidance On Fundamental Factors In

Korea tourism agencys new ad campaign draws flak for dubbing EXOs voices

EXO members in the teaser video for the Korea tourism ad campaign (Picture: screenshot from KTO video on YouTube) Last June, the KTO appointed EXO as the new Korea Tourism Honorary Ambassador for 2018 aimed at increasing international tourists to the country. On 6 August, the agency unveiled a 52-second teaser video of its first EXO tourism ad campaign on YouTube with the theme ‘Korea asks you: Have you ever ___?’ that showcased members Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin, Kai and Baekhyun asking questions. Suho says: ‘Have you ever slept’, while Chanyeol asks: ‘Have you ever been to a restaurant’, and Sehun’s line is: ‘Have you ever been to the sea?’ ‘Have you ever enjoyed nature?’, asks Xiumin while Kai says: ‘Have you ever danced’, and Baekhyun says: ‘Have you ever taken a rest?’ The problem is that all their voices were dubbed, prompting fans to complain and urge the KTO to change the ad. They said that there’s no need to dub EXO’s voices as they can speak English. The KTO also uploaded the same video but with subtitles catering to tourists in Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnamese and Chinese-speaking countries and regions. ‘Please replace it with their own voices. They can speak English and sound well. Dubbed voices make it really weird and unrealistic. Thank you so much,’ one fan commented on the KTO’s Twitter account. Another one posted: ‘We want their real voice because you’re obviously trying to promote tourism then use the real ones instead of dubbed voices, they can speak English too.’ ‘They speak English really well and it’s naive to think everyone has an American accent.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/07/korea-tourism-agencys-new-ad-campaign-draws-flak-for-dubbing-exos-voices-7806784/

Further Examination Of Root Factors Of

Ex-detainee calls for disclosure in latest N. Korea detention

Takashi Sugishima speaks in an interview with The Asahi Shimbun in Tokyo on Aug. 23. (Tamiyuki Kihara) A Japanese man in his 30s was detained in Nampo in the western part of North Korea earlier this month. However, the Japanese Foreign Ministry, which is in charge of protecting Japanese nationals, has not revealed anything about negotiations with North Korea for his release. On Aug. 23, Japanese journalist Takashi Sugishima, 79, who had been detained in North Korea for two years and two months from 1999 to 2002, talked about his detention and the latest incident in an interview with The Asahi Shimbun in Tokyo. “The (Japanese government) should disclose information on the negotiations and heighten momentum for his release,” Sugishima said. Sugishima visited North Korea for the first time when he was working for the major economic newspaper Nikkei as a reporter. When he made his fifth visit to the country in December 1999, six months after he left the newspaper, he was detained. Question: Tell me about the process leading to your detention. Sugishima: In December 1999, I entered North Korea from Beijing with five other people to mourn for a member of a group that hijacked the Yodogo airplane (to North Korea in 1970).

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201808240052.html

ทัวร์เกาหลีญี่ปุ่น
Posted in